Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Some Pictures

Hola!
I just finished up my Spanish class (and found out we have a test next week!) and thought I would post some pictures while I am at school. Hopefully, this will work!


The view of my bedroom from the door. There´s a nightstand next to my bed and a very big window. To the left of my desk is a big closet with a mirror.


Another picture of my room.







These are both pictures I took from my Spanish classroom. This is a nicer part of town and probably doesn´t give a true represenation of Cuzco.

I learned an important lesson yesterday: if kids are being shy, get out a digital camera. They loved taking pictures with my camera and then finding themselves in the pictures on the screen on back.

A group of girls from the orphanage. They saw the camera and just kept coming! The girl second from the right is Jaime, another volunteer.

Well, that is all for now. Thanks to everyone who has been leaving comments and e-mailing me. I always look forward to checking my e-mail. If I have time I´m going to go the market by my house before lunch. Should be interesting...

More later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - Your pictures look awesome! Looks like a nice room. Glad to hear that things are going well. Talk to you soon...well, im/facebook chat/posts haha
- caryn